Training is available at the bottom of your spell book

Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.
Опции
К последнему сообщению К первому непрочитанному
Emilylowes  
#1 Оставлено : 31 мая 2023 г. 16:03:15(UTC)
Emilylowes

Статус: Member

Группы: Registered

Training is available at the bottom of your spell book

What it does, it keeps track of your slash play time , and breaks down how long you spend for each WoTLK Gold (p2pah.com/wow-wotlk-classic-gold.html) stage and presents it to you visually you can use the history store to compare it to your other songs. Also, on the quality of life list there's another option called Watts training. It's an extremely lightweight add-on and is definitely one of my top additions to quality of life that I have listed on this list.

Training is available at the bottom of your spell book . it simply provides you with all the details you will require for your future abilities. What have you learned, what will learn when you learn it , and the amount it's going to cost. It's definitely worth exploring. As promised I've included three extra points to mention those who have reached the max level DBM or also known as deadly boss mode. This mode assists in dungeons or raids lets you know which way to go, what the boss is planning to perform, and so on. which adds additional indicators for combat including bar countdowns, bars and more you can literally just personalize it or simply copy the text of someone or someone else's.

We also have Atlas loot, which provides you with a ton of details about dungeons raids reputation, loot tables and more. By the way I'm sure you're thinking of it, but if ENT content is what you're interested in tell me in the comment section down below. Make sure that you like this video so I can make more videos with similar content. 4am content , both for PvP and PvE in wrath. As we close this video I hope this video was helpful to some of you especially since we're getting a lot of WOW WoTLK Classic Gold new players, or returning players, in the game.

UserPostedImage

Отредактировано модератором 1 июня 2023 г. 11:07:38(UTC)  | Причина: Не указана

Game, RSgoldfast, P2Pah, MMOexp
Реклама
RSS Лента  Atom Лента
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему